Weddings & Luncheons
Weddings – Rehearsal Dinners – Bridal Showers – Honeymoons – Executive Meetings – Retreats – Luncheons – Teas
An Inn on the Ocean is a one of a kind location to host your Bachelorette Party, Destination Wedding, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Shower, Honeymoon or other Special Occasion. We are located on the Ocean in Ocean City, Maryland. Our wrap around Veranda’s spectacular ocean view creates a dramatic backdrop and scenic overlook for your event.
Our Inn also has accommodations for you and your out of town guests. Each room is decorated for your comfort and enjoyment. All rooms have private bathrooms, TV, ceiling fan, bathrobes and air conditioning. Select rooms have jacuzzi tubs.
Celebrate your wedding at An Inn on the Ocean! It would be our pleasure to assist in planning all or part of your special day. We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you various options and menus to make your event memorable and special.
Thank you for considering An Inn on the Ocean. Make every event special!
Dear Bride and Groom to be…
As you may already know, THE INN ON THE OCEAN offers a romantic, one of a kind location to host your special occasion. Our unique beachfront location adds the finishing touch to your perfect day.
- Our 6 bedroom INN has accommodations for you and your out of town guests. In addition to the warm friendly faces waiting to make your stay exceptional – and our beautifully decorated rooms – we offer the convenience of beach umbrellas, beach towels, chairs, and bicycles. Did we mention the gourmet seated breakfast each morning full of fresh fruits and juices, homemade breads and muffins, and incredible entrees prepared with fresh local produce and ingredients? Trust us, you are going to love it.
- There is a $250.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold your date. We ask that you reserve all 6 bedrooms for a minimum of two nights unless the wedding and reception is for under 10 people. Receptions range in price from $75.00 to $90.00 per person, depending on the menu you select. There is a separate charge of $15.00 per hour per server.
It would be our pleasure to assist in planning all, or part, of your special day. We welcome the opportunity to discuss various options and menus with you to make your event memorable.
Thank you for considering THE INN ON THE OCEAN.
Vicki and Charlie Barrett
- You can apply Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 4:00 PM in Room 104 in the Snow Hill Court House located at 1 West Market Street, Snow Hill, Maryland. You can reach them at 410-632-5500.
- You may apply by mail if you are from out of state, but this is not encouraged as it may take up to six months to complete the procedure.
- Only one person needs to apply for the license, which is valid for six months from the date of issue. The issued license requires you to be married in Worcester County. You must wait until 6:00 AM on the second calendar day after you apply for the license before you can be married.
- There is a fee of $35.00 (Cash only, checks will not be accepted.) for the license. Make sure you bring a valid driver’s license or birth certificate for both the bride and the groom, as well as your social security card. No blood test is required.
- If either party is divorced, you must have proper documentation that is signed by a judge. If either party has a deceased spouse, you will need the death certificate. If either party is under 18 years of age, please call for further information.
An Inn on the Ocean specializes in local Ocean City fare, but we welcome any special desires. Anything is possible!
These suggestions will provide ideas to get you started.
Costs range from $75.00 per person to $90.00 per person for food. For a cocktail party we suggest having 20 hors d’oeuvres selections and for a dinner we suggest 8 to 10. There is an additional 5% tax and 15% gratuity added. The cost for service is $15.00 per server per hour. You supply all liquor, wine and mixers. We provide glassware, cocktail napkins, serving pieces and ice.
Luncheons are served at the Inn on the Ocean from September until May. We can accommodate a minimum of six guests and a maximum of 18 guests.
We are offering two price points for you this year:
$22.00 for Hors d’oeuvres, Soup, Salad, Entrée and Dessert (Please select: 2 soups, one salad and 1 entrée for your whole group.)
$20.00 for Hors d’oeuvres, Soup, Large Salad, Dessert (Please select 2 soups, 1 salad for your whole group.)
Wine, cranberry juice and hors d’oeuvres will be passed as your guests arrive.
Soup Choices – Choose 2
- A. Spinach, Chicken Tortellini Soup
- B. Tomato Basil Soup
- C. Corn and Shrimp Bisque
- D. Gazpacho
Salad Choices – Choose 1
- E. Cobb Salad
- F. Spring Salad with Grapefruit, Beets, Fennel, Cucumbers, and Feta Cheese with Citrus Dressing
- G. Field Greens with Pecans, Chevre, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Cranberries with Raspberry Dressing
- H. Caesar Salad
- I. Butter Lettuce and Mango with a Ginger Carrot Dressing
- J. Brussel Sprouts, Apple, Avocado, Bacon Salad
Entrée – Choose 1
- K. Herb Quiche with Baked Pesto Tomato
- L. Pork Tenderloin with a Balsamic Glaze and Zucchini Tart
- M. Butternut Squash Lasagna with Bacon and Green Beans
- N. Salmon with Honey Mustard Glaze and Asparagus
- O. Hot Chicken Salad with Corn Fritters
Dessert Vicki’s Choice
- P. High Tea
- Petite Biscuits, Muffins, and Scones
- Tea Sandwiches
- Q. Brunch
- Fresh Fruit
- Sweet Biscuits, Muffins, Scones, Coffee Cake served with Flavored Butters and Jams
- Cheese, Crab and Egg Casserole
- Carrot and Parsnip Croquettes
- Zucchini Quiche
- Breakfast skewers of Sausage, Bacon, and Ham
- Sweet Crepes filled with Apricot Jam
Price does not include gratuity. Gratuity gratefully appreciated.
You may pay by cash, one check or one credit card. Your reservation needs to be confirmed at least two days prior to your arrival. After this confirmation, you will be charged for anyone who does not attend.
We look forward to your visit!
- Parties Your Way
10714 Ocean Gateway (Route 50)
Berlin, Maryland 21811
- Pastor Harry R. Weir
- Wedding Chapel on the Shore
Pastor Mary Mazzullo
305 Union Avenue
Salisbury, MD 21801
- Fran Calhoun, Wedding Officiant