- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1/3 cup green chilies diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter cut in bits
- Boil water, add salt and orzo. Cook 10-12 minutes after boil. Drain. Butter 1½ quart baking dish, put in orzo with red peppers, chilies, and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Spread sour cream over orzo, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until golden and bubbly.