- 8 slices Virginia ham
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped peppers – red, yellow and orange, if available
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Place one piece of ham in each muffin cup, sprayed with Pam.
- Saute onion and peppers lightly in butter.
- Place the peppers and onions on top of the ham.
- Break an egg on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley.
Note: We often serve this with asparagus with hollandaise sauce or baked tomatoes with brown sugar and basil. Rather than served with toast, we usually serve seasoned roasted potatoes.