- 1 Brownie mix
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 stick butter
- Fix brownie mix according to directions and put in a 9X13 pan. Do not overcook the brownies.
- Cool brownies completely in the pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over the brownies.
- Put into freezer for 1 hour.
- Combine sugar, chocolate chips, evaporated milk and butter. Boil about 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool completely. Remove brownies from freezer. Spread brownies and ice cream with topping.
- Freeze for 24 hours before serving.
Note: You can add 1 1/2 cups chopped Spanish peanuts on top of the ice cream if you like. Whipped cream wouldn’t hurt either!