- 1 stick butter, melted, divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- Whisk eggs in bowl to blend.
- Whisk in milk.
- Sift flour and salt into egg mixture until blended
- Add 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Add the chives, parsley, onion and cheese.
- Let batter stand 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put muffin pan or popover pan in oven to preheat for 10 minutes.
- Use the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to oil the muffin pan. Divide the batter evenly.
- Lower oven to 325 degrees. Bake puddings about 25 minutes.
Note: As these cool, the center will sink but they still taste good. Be sure to serve with lots of butter.