- 2 refrigerator pie crusts, cut into circles with a 1½ “ biscuit cutter
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- Boursin cheese (see recipe below)
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- Place pie crust circles in mini muffin pans sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove and cool.
- Put ½ teaspoon of apricot preserves in the bottom of the baked shells.
- Place 1 teaspoon cheese on the apricot jam.
- Top with bacon bits.
- Bake 5 minutes until warmed in a 350 degree oven.
Note: These can be filled with “real” Boursin or Alouette or any garlic flavored cheese. The cups freeze well.
Combine in the food processor until smooth:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon pepper