Makes 24 bars
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 diced apples
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- Blend sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Gradually add flour mixture on low speed.
- Stir in apples and raisins and spread in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness.
- Cool completely before cutting.